Queering Green, Greening Queer Network
Call for applicants to join the Temporary Coordination Body
Following the successful launch of the Queering Green/Greening Queer Network in December 2012, we are now looking for motivated individuals to join the Temporary Coordination Body.
The body’s tasks are as follows:
· establishing the network
· contacting and mobilizing individuals and organizations
· developing a fund-raising strategy
· preparing network documents (political platform, codex of working, informal statute etc.)
· organizing the first general assembly of the network (due to take place mid-late 2013)
· making the final decision about the network name
The body will exist until the General Assembly when a new group will then be chosen to facilitate the decisions decided through the direct democratic assembly. It will involve an average of five hours work a week, sporadically.
We are looking for six members (3 from South Eastern Europe, 1 from RUMB(Russia, Ukraine, Moldova and Belarus), 1 from Caucasus, 1 from Central Europe). In addition:
· One of the members of the coordination body will be a member of Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG) Executive Committee.
· The members of the coordination body will be from both LGBT+ and green organizations (member organizations of FYEG).
· The body will strive to include all the identities from LGBT+.
· Until the General Assembly the temporary coordination body will have support from FYEG and FYEG Gender Working group and should report its work to those bodies and send reports to the mailing list of the participants for the three “Queering Green/ Greening Queer” seminars.
All those interested in applying please send a motivational letter (maximum one side of A4) and CV listing of previous activities, academic and/or cultural engagements. In the motivation letter please give description on what is your perspective on the functioning of Network and how do you see the Network in the future.
The deadline for sending your documents is 14 of February.
Please send your documents to Timo Koch at firstname.lastname@example.org